- I had a personal crisis
- Because of #1, I threw myself into serving the deaf community
- Because of #1 & #2, I ran out of time/things to say
- Because of #1, #2, & #3, I stopped blogging
- Because of #1, #2, #3, & #4, I took on a second job (teaching)
As if he had an escape clause. What the...?
This triggered the following scenarios:
- Stepped in as a substitute for the friend and her family
- Discovered the husband had a mistress (he denied everything, even when the mistress' father stepped forward to say he is living with her)
- Had to deal with the jerkwad myself since I report directly to him on the board
- Aforementioned jerkwad disappeared, shirking his duties which made my job harder
- After missing 3 straight meetings while barely doing any of his duties, he resigned via e-mail
- Incompetent Veep had to step up and I had to deal with the moron myself
- Wife asked me to talk to the friend because she was feeling down
- Friend asked wife something about me; wife told her she trusts me and directly asked me to flirt with friend a bit - make her feel good and like a woman again
I have discovered friend's mind to be incredibly beautiful and intoxicatingly erotic. Could not get enough of her...she was incredibly smart and she held her own against me during our chats and I'd think this the whole time - "And he left her? I'd never leave her!"
Right before the date for divorce to be finalized in court, he TRIED to get back together with her. She did waver on that a little. I knew why - it's the familiar feeling of having a security blanket. I reinforced the very reason why he left and she never wavered again. Despite his best efforts, friend walked into the court, signed the papers, and walked out. She showed me her text to the mistress afterward, "It's over, you can have him now."
Then...softball season came around. Come back next week for that...if you want. :)